Smooth And Straight Hair
- There are plenty of easy tricks you can use at home, no salon trip necessary.If you want to get silky, glistening strands, try some of these smooth and straight hair solutions. They will work whether you want beautifully defined curls or a shimmering mane of straight hair.
- We have more ways to achieve straight hair, that doesn’t involve messy ingredients and hair packs. Yes, you read that right ladies, the following ways of straightening hair doesn’t require heating appliances nor kitchen supplies.
Milk, Honey and Strawberries:
- Mix milk with two tablespoons of honey
- Then add fresh, crushed strawberries.
- Apply this on your hair and wrap a towel around it.
- After 2-3 hours, wash it off.
Banana, Curd, Honey and Olive Oil:
- Take two overripe bananas and 2 tablespoons of honey, olive oil and curd and mash them into a fine paste.
- Coat your hair with this mask and protect it with a shower cap.
- Leave this on for 1/2 an hour and then wash it off.
Rinse with cold water:
The cold doesn’t just make you want to shrink up it does the same thing to your hair. Warmth makes the hair cuticle the outer layer of each individual hair open, while cold makes it close up. Rinsing with cold water encourages your individual strands to stay flat.
- Warm the oil and massage it into your hair.
- Wrap a warm, damp towel around it and keep it on for 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with a gentle shampoo like Pantene.